Any activity carried out in a property (whether it is a premises, a flat or an industrial warehouse) must comply with a series of rules, both general and specific to each activity. Without wishing to be exhaustive, it will be necessary to comply with at least:
The use and conditions of the premises must be in accordance with the urban ordinances, which establish different uses and regulations depending on the specific location of the property.
- Sufficient fire safety measures must be in place.
- Lighting, ventilation and health conditions must be those required by regulations.
- Installations, including electrical, elevators, etc.
- They must comply with the regulations.
- The safety and health standards for workers must be complied with.
- Environmental protection regulations must be complied with (pollution, water evacuation, discharges, toxic products, noise).
- Facilities must be accessible to people with disabilities.